Monday, February 8, 2021

This week's C223T rebuild progress

Well, it's not really a rebuild yet- it's still a teardown.  But this weekend I got all of the fuel lines, wiring harness, glow plugs and harness, oil filter housing, pressure sensor, and some coolant, oil, and breather lines off the passenger's side of the engine.

 

That's before I took most of that stuff off.  Took this and a lot of other shots to make sure I know where to put things back! 

Now that passenger's side looks a lot cleaner...  Just the injector pump left.  Need to take off a few other things while taking care of the timing belt- like getting the rocker arms off.  Since it's an interference engine, I don't want to accidentally knock a piston against a valve if I move the crank accidentally without corresponding movement of the camshaft.


No comments:

Post a Comment